- Single 10-Bit Synchronous DAC
- Inherently monotonic curve
- Operating Voltage: 1.2V and 3.3V±10%
- Max sampling rate: 3MSPS
- Low Power Consumption:
- Nominal: 11 mW typical max (including pad)
- Power-down: 0.8 mW max (including pad)
- CMOS digital inputs
- Buffered/Unbuffered output
- On-chip wide output range buffer (1÷2 Vpp)
- Power-down control via PD pin
- Asynchronous reset via RST pin
- Indefinitely frozen out level via HOLD pin
- Wide Temperature Range: -55 to +125°C
- Radiation Hardened process and design:
- Total Dose 300 krad(Si) (Co60)
- SEL LETth > 60 MeV/mg*cm2 (Si) (Xe Ions)
- 4 < SEU LETth < 5 MeV cm2/mg (Si)
- Packaging options:
- no package (waffle pack die)
- CERDIP (only for evaluation)
RCRDAC10BRH is a low power 10-bit Digital-To-Analog converter that can be used with a typical sample rate of 1MSPS. A maximum sample rate of 3MSPS is admitted with a small performance degradation. It operates from two supply voltages (1.2V and 3.3V) for the DAC core and I/O with a total power consumption of 11mW.
The device incorporates an on-chip output buffer allowing even the choice between buffered and unbuffered DAC’s output.
A standard CMOS technology has been used to implement RCRDAC10BRH with a dedicated robust rad-hard by design (RHBD) approach using ELT transistors and enhanced guard rings.
RCRDAC10BRH has been specifically designed for applications with TID requirements in range of 100krad-300krad such as LEO, MEO and GEO.