Development of rad-hard PROMs for Space Applications
(start: 04/06/2018 end: 04/06/2020)
RAD-PROM project is funded by ASI (Agenzia Spaziale Italiana).
The project aims at the development of a non-volatile memory cell technology making leverage on AntiFuse methodology. The goal of RAD-PROM is to create a technological platform able to be used in stand-alone and embedded applications and adopting CMOS technologies from different silicon foundries.
For more info:
Cristiano Calligaro (email@example.com) — RAD-PROM Coordinator
RAD-PROM Irradiation Story (in italian):
RAD-PROM Irradiation Story (in english):
RADEF Facility (Jyvaskyla) Set-up: RAD-PROM-RADEF
IGS-3 Facility (Palermo) Set-up: RAD-PROM-IGS-3
1. OTP Memory cell based on AntiFuse
2. Testing AntiFuse PROMs under irradiation
3. Testing AntiFuse PROMs under heavy ions
4. 64kbit PROMs electrical testing
5. 64kbit PROMs heavy ions testing at RADEF